Alhaji Sulu-Gambari, in a condolence message issued by his Spokesperson, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, described late Oba Oyesoro II as an upright monarch who stabilised the community to become a huge commercial hub for people with different identities.
According to the statement: “His Royal Majesty, Oba Zuabairu Oyesoro served his people diligently and compassionately admist many social and economic challenges. He was able to leverage on his long reign on the throne and old age to hold his territory firmly without bias against anyone.
“My heart and prayers are with his immediate and extended families, the Oludofian-In-Council, government and people of Kwara State over the loss. He was indeed an embodiment of peace and unity during his lifetimes.
“May Almighty Allah forgive his shortcomings, accept his good deeds and admit him into Al-janatul firdaos, expecially that his death occurred on Friday which is generally believed to be a special day in the Islamic calendar”.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 62 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate