ROYAL NEWS reports that the deceased was the wife of the Federal House of Representatives member, (APC – Ilorin East/Ilorin South), Hon. Abdulganiyu Cook Olododo.
In a condolence message issued by his Spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, the Emir confirmed the unwavering supports which Late Hajia Fatimah gave to her husband which assisted him greatly in his business world as well as political engagements.
“She served as a Matron at the Palace Clinic and discharged her duties diligently with strong commitments, humility and dedication to work for the wellbeing of humanity.
“Her death is so painful because she was a caring mother and supportive wife during her lifetimes. May Allah be pleased with her soul and grant her Al-janatul firdaos”, the Emir said.
He therefore commiserated with Hon. Abdulganiyu Olododo and his entire family over the unfortunate incidence even as he besieged Almighty Allah to give them the strong faith to bear the irreplaceable loss.
- Reps reject Naira swap extension, threatens Emefiele’s arrest
- UNILORIN: Female varsity don performs first cancer-of-the-eye treatment
- Fuel scarcity bites harder in Dutse as litre hits N340
- New Notes: We will monitor banks’ vaults– CBN
- Rail transport system coming to Ebonyi soon– Umahi
- Art Legendary, Oladejo Akinlonu dies at 60
- Dogara takes over today as new NYSC DG
- IsDB, UNCTAD, unite over sustainable investment
- How I deal with people who disappoint me— Tinubu
- Ganduje removes travel ban for Buhari to visit Kano