ROYAL NEWS reports that the deceased was the wife of the Federal House of Representatives member, (APC – Ilorin East/Ilorin South), Hon. Abdulganiyu Cook Olododo.
In a condolence message issued by his Spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, the Emir confirmed the unwavering supports which Late Hajia Fatimah gave to her husband which assisted him greatly in his business world as well as political engagements.
“She served as a Matron at the Palace Clinic and discharged her duties diligently with strong commitments, humility and dedication to work for the wellbeing of humanity.
“Her death is so painful because she was a caring mother and supportive wife during her lifetimes. May Allah be pleased with her soul and grant her Al-janatul firdaos”, the Emir said.
He therefore commiserated with Hon. Abdulganiyu Olododo and his entire family over the unfortunate incidence even as he besieged Almighty Allah to give them the strong faith to bear the irreplaceable loss.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor