National leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has called on Nigerians to learn the lesson of compassion and togetherness which the late Pastor Dare Adeboye stood for.
Tinubu expressed his deepest condolence to the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, his wife, Pastor Folu Adeboye, family and RCCG community on the passing of their beloved son, Pastor Oluwadamilare ‘Dare’ Adeboye.
He said Dare’s ministry helped bring the word of God to many Nigerians across the country and that he lived a life of exemplary service to God and to His Church.
Tinubu stated that Dare would be remembered with the deepest affection and love not only by his family but also by the multitude of people whose lives he touched with his ministry.
“May Almighty God give abiding peace and comfort to Pastor Dare’s parents, wife, children and the whole RCCG family so that they might have the strength to bear this loss.
“Let us honor Pastor Dare by committing ourselves to a life of compassion and togetherness that Pastor Dare believed in.
“May he rest in perfect peace in the Garden of Almighty God. God bless you all,” he said.
- SAD….34-year-old Sodiq Adebisi dies during football training
- 150 Days in Office: CDS, Gen. CG Musa: A Pragmatic silent achiever
- Ibadan-based herbalist, Ojuwoni Atakoro, one other remanded in Ilorin prison
- Proper use of national budget, critical to economic dev —Akpabio
- EFCC, DSS, NCoS bosses To Face Reps C’ttee Over Failed Attempt To Rearrest Emefiele
- Senator Hussaini sympathises with Kaduna people over misdirected bombing
- Senator Natasha seeks NCDMB, NAFDAC partnership on alternative medicine
- Senate gives NPA 48hrs ultimatum to produce unaccounted $1.8bn
- KWASACA seeks stakeholders’ support to end HIV/AIDS by 2030
- Kwara govt collaborates with NDLEA to fight drug abuse