In a letter sent to the Managing Director/ Chief Executive, Taiye Williams, dated 11th January 2023, and signed by th Secretary, Technical Committee, Mrs. Augusta Joshua, she stated that the technical research committee report showed that the brand SUPER RESURS ticked all its boxes in standards and quality and was thereby nominated as the winner of the category of the Award.
The award organisers added that the company emerged on merit, and as such, no Institute of Brand Management of Nigeria official is authorized to contact them in order to maintain its objectivity and Integrity until after the Award Ceremony which will
hold at the Banquet Hall, Sheraton Lagos Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria on Friday 10th February, 2023.
Red Carpet 5:00pm, Brand Presentation 6:00pm, Award Ceremony 7:00pm.
About Super Resurs
Lubcon Super Resurs is an essential addition to oil as it increases up to 8 x more protection from wear and friction which results in an optimal engine for longer.
It does not alter the properties of oil, but fuses to improve its characteristics and elevate its performance.
Resurs also possesses restorative effect that helps improve cylinder compression, lower oil consumption, reduce polluting emissions, reduce fuel consumption and improve power.
- Naira notes: CBN approves Feb. 10 as new deadline
- Buhari tackling problems others ran from– Tinubu
- Solanke-Koya urges Aviation Minister to reject payment of airfare in foreign currency
- Gusau expresses interest to run for Certified Athletic Administrator Presidency
- Lassa fever death rate raises to 13 in Edo
- APC reveals what will happen as Osinbajo absent at Tinubu’s campaign in Lagos
- Peter Obi takes campaign to Borno, promises to end insecurity
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants