After the clash between the premier league champions Manchester City and Tottenham hotspur which ended in a draw in today’s premier league match, Gabriel Jesus of Manchester city scored a late goal in the 92nd minutes changing the scores to 3 goals to 2 in favour of Manchester city.
The goal was later ruled out by VAR, which revealed a hand ball offense committed by Aymeric Laporte before Gabriel Jesus scored the 3rd goal for Manchester city. According to NBC sports, the Tottenham boss spoke to sky sports correspondent where he said
“I love VAR. I’m not so happy with our performance.”
The spurs scored with their two shots on goal mean while Manchester city missed quite a number of chances which was followed by the VAR decision denying the EPL champions of 3 points.
- BREAKING… Kwara Governor rejoices with PDP over Appeal Court verdict
- BREAKING…. Appeal Court declares PDP winner of Ilorin South assembly elections
- EFCC arraigns former Finance Commissioner, Demola Banu today
- Adelabu floors Seyi Makinde at Appeal Court
- Suspected political thugs set Kogi SDP secretariat ablaze
- SERAP sends anti-Buhari open letter to Archbishop of Canterbury
- SAD…Ex-Petroleum Minister dies at 83
- BREAKING…President resigns after re-election
- Buhari rejoices with Kaigama over appointment
- See full names of newly promoted Army, Naval and Airforce Officers