Sunday night’s #BBNaija show saw the entrance of four new housemates into the house.
The first to make his way into the house was Michael who said he is a singer and a rapper. He said he hates pretentious people.
The second housemate that entered the house is Kayvee, a photographer who says he is coming in with his fine face and positive vibes.
The next housemate is JMK, a 23-year-old lawyer who says she is bringing fun into the house.
The fourth housemate is Queen who says she is an activist and a philanthropist. She said she will be bringing drama into the house.
- Respect culture of your host communities– Traditional ruler to corps members
- Court orders INEC to accept Labour Party’s candidates in 24 states
- Kwara Govt engages additional 200 sweepers to improve public hygiene
- El-Rufai insists Aso Rock cabal working against Tinubu, vows to unmask them
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants