Sunday night’s #BBNaija show saw the entrance of four new housemates into the house.
The first to make his way into the house was Michael who said he is a singer and a rapper. He said he hates pretentious people.
The second housemate that entered the house is Kayvee, a photographer who says he is coming in with his fine face and positive vibes.
The next housemate is JMK, a 23-year-old lawyer who says she is bringing fun into the house.
The fourth housemate is Queen who says she is an activist and a philanthropist. She said she will be bringing drama into the house.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide