Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton have finally started texting each other following the birth of Lilibet, insider claims.
Following the birth of Meghan’s second child, the Duchess of Cambridge afterwards shared her best wishes and told a reporter she “couldn’t wait to meet her”.
It seems that Lilibet has helped unify the royals, according to a source.
An insider told US Weekly: “Tensions have eased between Meghan and Kate.
“Kate even sent Meghan a gift for the baby. They’re in a better place and have exchanged texts since the birth of Lilibet.”
Relations between both women had been strained and it worsened after the explosive Oprah Winfrey interview.
In the interview, Meghan responded to reports that she had made Kate cry – and insisted the opposite had happened during a row over bridesmaid dresses.
However, the insider said the women have put that incident behind them.
They said: “The bridesmaids dress incident took place so long ago and [it] feels pointless to hold onto the anger.
“It’s wasted energy. They’ve called it truce.”
The insider went on: “The birth of Lili has brought Kate and Meghan closer together.
“They’ve bonded over both having daughters and can’t wait for all the cousins to meet.”
The Queen has invited Meghan Markle and Prince Harry back to the UK next year for her Platinum Jubilee celebrations, the Mail on Sunday earlier reported.
- Why I stripped naked to pray for Tinubu’ victory– Olaiya Igwe
- Labour Party suspends Arabambi over anti-party activities
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution