President Muhammadu Buhari is currently presiding over the 14th virtual meeting of the Federal Executive Council (FEC) at the Council Chambers of the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the Ministries of Aviation, Transportation, Justice, Communications, Health as well as Finance, Budget and National Planning are expected to make presentations during the meeting.
Those in attendance of the meeting include the Vice-President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha and Chief of Staff to the President, Prof. Ibrahim Gambari.
Others physically attending the meeting at the chamber are; Ministers of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed; Finance, Zainab Ahmed; Justice, Abubakar Malami; Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi; Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola; Aviation, Hadi Sirika; Health, Dr Osagie Ehanire and Communications, Isa Pantami.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the remaining cabinet members including the Head of Service of the Federation, Mrs Folashade Yemi-Esan, joined the meeting from their respective offices in Abuja.
- Lawan, Gbajabiamila sued over failure to cut N228.1bn NASS budget
- Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service insists on e-payment in hospitals
- Buhari invested more in vulnerable women, youth– Minister
- Buhari’s appointees sabotaging his administration– APC Stakeholders
- INEC won’t disappoint Nigerians in 2023 General Election– REC
- NYSC DG warns corps members against unauthorised trips
- 2023 election: Tinubu’s presidential bid is a divine project – Kekemeke
- 2023 Election: Clergy advises Nigerians to protect their votes
- Civil Society Organisations in Borno empathise with Nigerians over cash crunch
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement