President Muhammadu Buhari is currently presiding over the 14th virtual meeting of the Federal Executive Council (FEC) at the Council Chambers of the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the Ministries of Aviation, Transportation, Justice, Communications, Health as well as Finance, Budget and National Planning are expected to make presentations during the meeting.
Those in attendance of the meeting include the Vice-President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha and Chief of Staff to the President, Prof. Ibrahim Gambari.
Others physically attending the meeting at the chamber are; Ministers of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed; Finance, Zainab Ahmed; Justice, Abubakar Malami; Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi; Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola; Aviation, Hadi Sirika; Health, Dr Osagie Ehanire and Communications, Isa Pantami.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the remaining cabinet members including the Head of Service of the Federation, Mrs Folashade Yemi-Esan, joined the meeting from their respective offices in Abuja.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment