Mohammed Salah scored two goals in the premier league match against Arsenal which ended 3-1,
Matip scored an incredible header from Trent Alexander-Arnold’s delivery which put the the reds ahead of the Gunners with 1 goal, the Egyptian later won a penalty as David Luiz pulled him back in the box, leading to their second goal which Salah scored a wonderful penalty. Later on in the match the third goal was also delivered by Salah as he cuts in to score a remarkable left-footed goal making the score line 3-0 .
The Gunners were able to return a goal towards the end of the match thanks to Torreira after he was brought in from the bench .
Liverpool has recorded 12 consecutive premier league wins, breaking the club’s record in EPL .
- BREAKING…. Appeal Court declares PDP winner of Ilorin South assembly elections
- EFCC arraigns former Finance Commissioner, Demola Banu today
- Adelabu floors Seyi Makinde at Appeal Court
- Suspected political thugs set Kogi SDP secretariat ablaze
- SERAP sends anti-Buhari open letter to Archbishop of Canterbury
- SAD…Ex-Petroleum Minister dies at 83
- BREAKING…President resigns after re-election
- Buhari rejoices with Kaigama over appointment
- See full names of newly promoted Army, Naval and Airforce Officers
- Maulud Nabbiy ‘ll promote religious tolerance, says Omo-Agege