Mohammed Salah scored two goals in the premier league match against Arsenal which ended 3-1,
Matip scored an incredible header from Trent Alexander-Arnold’s delivery which put the the reds ahead of the Gunners with 1 goal, the Egyptian later won a penalty as David Luiz pulled him back in the box, leading to their second goal which Salah scored a wonderful penalty. Later on in the match the third goal was also delivered by Salah as he cuts in to score a remarkable left-footed goal making the score line 3-0 .
The Gunners were able to return a goal towards the end of the match thanks to Torreira after he was brought in from the bench .
Liverpool has recorded 12 consecutive premier league wins, breaking the club’s record in EPL .
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday
- 2023: Be careful of politicians’ craftiness– Don warns journalists
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner