Relationship expert, Blessing Okoro has disclosed that her ex-husband physically abused her and made her believe it was part of love.
Taking to her Instagram page blessing revealed she stayed in an abusive marriage for over four years before she eventually summoned courage to leave.
According to the sex-therapist, her ‘husband’ of over four years would usually beat her up under the guise that he was training her.
She made this revelation while she took to her Instagram page to advise a follower who was going through a similar ordeal.
Sharing a video of the follower who was battered by her husband, Blessing Okoro wrote,
“Why is it so hard to walk away? I am still doing research and writing so deeply about domestic violence. Even me wey dey give motivation 😀, I stayed with my ex-hubby for 4 years of beating ooo, na after marriage o boy I run ooooo, before person die for nothing.
My ex made me believe that violence was part of love , he was training me 🤣. I know say I get coconut head no mean say u go kee me .
Joke apart why do u think it’s so hard to leave ??? If u tell me society I will slap u from my phone. Society for man wey many of u never marry.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 62 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate