Popular Nigerian video-vixen, Bolanle has finally broken her silence after her husband repeatedly took to social media to drag her following their messy break up.
The now estranged husband of the video-vixen, Lincon took to social media to drag Bolanle to filth and revealed he sent her packing of their matrimonial home.
He alleged that he was a victim of domestic violence in their 6-months marriage. He alleged that Bolanle used to beat him and he only retaliated in self defense.
The mother of one who had kept mute while her ex-husband went on continuous social media rant has finally broken her silence moments ago.
According to her, Lincon’s grievous allegations are mere lies to make netizens believe he’s the victim.
Taking to her Insta-stories Bolanle wrote, “All these lies just to proof to the world you are good man my God will fight for me”.
Bolanle who featured in Zlatan’s hit song, pepperdem married Lincon in an elaborate wedding party in February 2021 and barely 6 months after their union have hit the rock.
- Why I’m supporting Tinubu, AbdulRazaq— Latinwo
- INEC has no business with MC Olumo, but park managers– REC
- Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira scarcity
- Opposition behind naira frustration– Lai Mohammed
- Breaking…. IPMAN orders fuel stations to shutdown operations
- Turkey-Syria Earthquake: Death toll crosses 5,000
- Atiku pays courtesy visit to Bauchi traditional rulers
- FG tasks Hajj Institute on best services to pilgrims
- Man United massively transformed under Ten Hag – De Gea
- Naira redesign: Don’t make Nigerians scapegoats, says Atiku