Kenyan socialite Vera Sidika has hit back at people telling her she’s married and it should reflect on the way she’s dressed in her photos.
The media personality shared a photo of herself in a skimpy one-piece swimsuit with her curvy backside facing the camera.
People commented, reminding her she’s now married.
In a follow-up post, she addressed the critics.
She shared a photo of a woman fully-dressed with the text, “Hoe your relatives want to see you dress and post on social media.”
Vera added in the caption: “… and Social media in-laws. Ati oh you’re a married woman now you shouldn’t dress like that. Oh you’re too old for this. who said married women can’t be sexy?? Am I to look like a potato sack now that I’m married? my husband isn’t complaining. So, Who are you to complain? Stop Taking panadol for my headach. I will post sexy even when I’m 90 & toothless.”
- World cup riots break out after Morocco’s shock 2-0 win over Belgium
- UK Arrival: Some selected pictures of Emir of Ilorin
- Abuja-Kaduna Rail service starts in 7 days– FG
- Kwara govt. re-opens College of Education, Ilorin
- Dangote plans 300,000 fresh jobs for Nigerians
- Minister Okays Security Measures For Abuja/Kaduna Train Transport Scheme
- Adeleke freezes Osun bank accounts immediately after swearing-in
- Adekeke rename Osun after sworn in as sixth governor
- Nigeria to begin processing of raw gold, others — Minister
- Why we retained workers in Ajaokuta inspite not being fully operational — minister