Denzel’s mother is half Belgian and half Moroccan.
The youngster is eligible to represent Nigeria and Belgium.
Asked which country his son will play for, Oliseh senior replied a Twitter user: “Naija” accompanied by emojis of thumbs up and prayer.
Denzel is hoping to follow his father’s footstep by becoming a professional footballer.
Oliseh was an accomplished footballer in his active days and played for several top clubs like Juventus and Ajax.
His younger brothers, Egwuatu and Azubuike also played professionally in Europe.
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,0000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud