The physical verification exercise was extended from September 24 to September 30, 2021.
The N-Power authorities disclosed this in a message on its verified Facebook page on Friday.
Beneficiaries of Batch C must pass through the physical verification before they are posted to their places of Primary Assignments (PPAs).
“The ongoing physical verification exercise for the N-Power Batch C, Stream 1 has been extended by a period of 1 week.
Beneficiaries are expected to complete their physical verification on or before Thursday, 30th September 2021,” N-Power’s message reads.
President Muhammadu Buhari has set up the N-Power scheme in June 2016 to address the issues of youth unemployment.
The scheme is part of the National Social Investment Program.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- NBC revokes licences of Ray Power FM, Silverbird TV, 50 other stations
- Nigerian Govt to block access to online loan firms
- No short shelf doses of COVID-19 vaccines in Nigeria — FG
- NiMet predicts 3-day rains, thunderstorms from Friday
- Emirates suspends flights to, from Nigeria
- Flight tickets skyrocket as aviation fuel hits N903
- PDP constitutes caretaker committee for Osun
- Osun Guber: Court strikes out suit against Ademola Adeleke
- Strike: Federal Govt’s offer miserable — ASUU
- Poultry farmers lament high cost of raw material