The physical verification exercise was extended from September 24 to September 30, 2021.
The N-Power authorities disclosed this in a message on its verified Facebook page on Friday.
Beneficiaries of Batch C must pass through the physical verification before they are posted to their places of Primary Assignments (PPAs).
“The ongoing physical verification exercise for the N-Power Batch C, Stream 1 has been extended by a period of 1 week.
Beneficiaries are expected to complete their physical verification on or before Thursday, 30th September 2021,” N-Power’s message reads.
President Muhammadu Buhari has set up the N-Power scheme in June 2016 to address the issues of youth unemployment.
The scheme is part of the National Social Investment Program.
- Election: Close down institutions, allow students vote– Reps to FG
- ICPC re-arrests former JAMB registrar Dibu Ojerinde
- Kwara Assembly approves extension of Acting Auditor-General’s tenure
- Ex-JAMB registrar opened fictitious accounts to conceal his identity– Witness
- No attempt to create conflict between Tinubu, Buhari will succeed – APC
- Lubcon bags West Africa’s best lubricant of year
- NYSC gets 8 new directors, promotes 1,123 others
- Senate confirms ex-I-G Arase as Chairman, Police Service Commission
- Bank customers decry scarcity of new Naira notes at ATMs, POS
- Senate suspends plenary till Feb. 28