The Nigerian Exchange Limited stated this on Tuesday stressing that the bonds are 3.64 million units of a three-year 11.25 per cent senior unsecured fixed rate bond due 2024; 10.45 million units of a five-year unsecured fixed rate bond due 2026; and a seven-year 13.50 per cent senior unsecured fixed rate bond due 2028.
It said the bonds were issued on May 26, 2021 by Dangote Cement and brokered by Meristem Securities.
The NGX said in a market bulletin that the bonds could be acquired at par N1000 per unit of the bond and would mature in May of the last year of tenor as applicable to each bond.
- Lawmaker assures release of detained Nigerian lady in UAE
- Qatar says 500 death toll of World Cup workers recorded
- Justice Nyako seeks appointment of more judges for speedy justice dispensation
- Tinubu in Abuja not in the United States says APC PCC
- Aishatu Gobir delivers UNILORIN 219th Inaugural Lecture Dec. 1
- Late KWASU VC: University Releases Appreciation Notification
- BREAKING… IGP, Usman Baba sentenced to prison
- Arsonists cannot deter us from holding 2023 elections, INEC Chairman
- Bank failure: Depositors’ monies safe– NDIC assures
- FG approves 2-week paternity leave for civil servants