The open indicative rate closed at N444.42 to the dollar on Thursday.
An exchange rate of N447 to the dollar was the highest rate recorded within the day’s trading before it settled at N446.10.
The naira sold for as low as 415 to the dollar within the day’s trading.
A total of N87.95 million was traded at the official Investors and Exporters window on Thursday.
- Why we are detaining D’Banj – ICPC
- Adeleke denies withdrawing N5bn from Osun accounts
- DMO issues 2 FGN savings bonds at N1,000 per unit
- Adamawa Govt. increases 2023 budget to N175bn
- SMEDAN empowers 90 youth with sewing machines, others in Plateau
- Rukaiya Atiku backs husband as ‘only candidate who supports women’
- Eto’o tenders apology over violent conduct
- Atiku visits Ooni, pledges restructuring
- Buhari transmits FCT 2023 Budget to Senate
- Obi has nothing to offer Nigerians says APC