The rate represented a decrease of 0.11 per cent, compared to the N461 for which it exchanged to the dollar on Thursday.
The open indicative rate closed at N461.50 to the dollar on Friday.
An exchange rate of N462.44 to the dollar was the highest rate recorded within the day’s trading before it settled at N461.50.
The Naira sold for as low as N446 to the dollar within the day’s trading.
A total of US$ 82.56 million was traded at the official Investors’ and Exporters’ window.
- Private sector impressed as Gov AbdulRazaq declares open 10th Kwara Trade Fair
- Emefiele’s Naira redesign ran farmers bankrupt – FG
- Let’s use media to fight drug, internet fraud- Akogun
- UNILORIN Don canvasses creation of National Examination Malpractices Board
- UNILORIN emerges 9th in global ranking for Int’l students
- Kwara garment factory will be largest in West Africa at full capacity–MD
- WRITERS MOURN DEATH OF VETERAN POET, ỌLÁŃREWAJÚ ADÉPOJÙ
- Powerful Nigerian poet and author, Olarewaju Adepoju dies at 83
- Veteran NTA news caster, Aisha Bello Mustapha is dead
- Kwara Gov directs distribution of 20,000 50kg bags of maize*