The new Okere of Saki,in Oyo State, Oba Khalid Oyeniyi Olabisi Ilugbemidepo III, will on Thursday, June 11, 2020 recieve his Staff of Office as the paramount ruler of the community.
ROYAL NEWS reports that Governor Seyi Makinde is expected to perform presentation following Oba Olaniyi’s emergence and performance of traditional rites. READ ALSO:Late Abubakar Tsav was a diligent Police Officer– Emir of Ilorin
Checks revealed that the ceremony will hold at 10 am at the palace of the monarch in Saki town in a low key as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic currently ravaging the globe.
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud
- OPINION: As Kunle Akogun Hits Diamond Age
- PHOTO NEWS: Late Emir of Dutse requests to be buried in public cemetery
- N34.1bn generated as IGR in 2022– Kwara Govt
- Buhari inaugurates new MOFI Board, says FG targets N100trn