The new Okere of Saki,in Oyo State, Oba Khalid Oyeniyi Olabisi Ilugbemidepo III, will on Thursday, June 11, 2020 recieve his Staff of Office as the paramount ruler of the community.
ROYAL NEWS reports that Governor Seyi Makinde is expected to perform presentation following Oba Olaniyi’s emergence and performance of traditional rites. READ ALSO:Late Abubakar Tsav was a diligent Police Officer– Emir of Ilorin
Checks revealed that the ceremony will hold at 10 am at the palace of the monarch in Saki town in a low key as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic currently ravaging the globe.
- Emir Sulu-Gambari condoles with Etsu Tsaragi over Yahaya’s death
- Breaking….Former Reps member, Yahaya ‘Bulldozer’ is dead
- Court convicts self-acclaimed monarch, ‘Oba Dosunmu’ to 6months jailterm
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Ghali Alaaya over NNPCL’s appointment
- Reps Probe EFCC Over Failed Attempts To Rearrest Emefiele From Prison
- NYSC swears in 2,150 corps members in Kwara
- Ex-Rep member, Alajagusi is dead, Kwara Gov. mourns
- Press Week: All men and women must read this story
- Emir Sulu-Gambari mourns over demise of Sheikh Sha’aban and Baba Buhari
- Kwara Governor Mourns Late Scholar, Muyideen Sha’aban