Niger governor appoints new executive secretary of pilgrims welfare board
Gov. Abubakar Sani-Bello has approved the appointment of Muhammad Aliyu as the new Executive Secretary of the state Pilgrims Welfare Board.
A statement by Ahmed Matane, Secretary to the Government of Niger State (SSG) in Minna on Thursday, said the appointment of Aliyu to the position was based on professionalism, merit, proven credentials, integrity, and outstanding records of decades of experience.
According to the statement, “the new executive secretary is expected to comply with the operational structure and policy objective as contained in the state Pilgrims Welfare Board.
Bello said the executive secretary was expected to bring his knowledge, skills, and wealth of experience to bear in the performance of his new assignment by working assiduously to justify the confidence reposed in him.
Bello congratulated him on the appointment and wished him success and God’s guidance in the performance of the arduous duties of his office.
Aliyu will take over from Alhaji Maku Lapai as the new executive secretary of the board.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Tinubu swears in Akume as SGF
- Why we didn’t embark on strike over subsidy removal– NLC
- No-Man’s Land: Lagos to make laws toprotect indigenes
- Peace Mass Transit says bus fares will not be increased despite fuel price
- Family releases burial arrangements for late AIT/RayPower CEO, Raymond Dokpesi
- Senate rejects controversial Water Resources Bill
- You’ve represented the dynasty excellently, Emir of Ilorin tells Prof. Gambari
- Tinubu gets Senate’s approval to appoint 20 Special Advisers
- EFCC to arraign 20 internet fraudster suspects in Kwara
- NLC, TUC pictures from Aso Rock Villa