The governor, in a statement issued on Wednesday in Minna by his Chief Press Secretary, Mrs Mary Noel-Berje, directed the Commissioner for Works , Alhaji Ibrahim Panti, to hand over to the Commissioner for Planning, Alhaji Mamman Musa, with immediate effect.
He also directed the Commissioner of Finance, Alhaji Zakari Abubakar, to oversee the Ministry of Planning in addition to the finance ministry.
The statement was silent on what becomes of Panti.
The former works commissioner has been dropped from the cabinet.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Kwara: EFCC Arrests Two Clerics, Five Suspected Fraudsters In Hotel
- Customs generates N1.293trn revenue in six months –Official
- Police arrest father over daughter’s death in Kogi
- Aisha Wakil a.ka. ‘Mama Boko Haram, 2 others sentenced to 7yrs jailterm
- Cameroon seeks AIB-N support on aircraft accident investigation
- Professionalism, training motivation, support are catalyst for transformed education system– Stakeholders
- Emir Sulu-Gambari prays for Doyen of Geology, Prof. Oyawoye at 95
- Again, Buhari urges ASUU to call off strike
- Kwara Govt secondary school without classrooms
- NBA lauds Bala Mohammed for signing judiciary autonomy bill into law