The governor, in a statement issued on Wednesday in Minna by his Chief Press Secretary, Mrs Mary Noel-Berje, directed the Commissioner for Works , Alhaji Ibrahim Panti, to hand over to the Commissioner for Planning, Alhaji Mamman Musa, with immediate effect.
He also directed the Commissioner of Finance, Alhaji Zakari Abubakar, to oversee the Ministry of Planning in addition to the finance ministry.
The statement was silent on what becomes of Panti.
The former works commissioner has been dropped from the cabinet.
- Emir Sulu-Gambari condoles with Etsu Tsaragi over Yahaya’s death
- Breaking….Former Reps member, Yahaya ‘Bulldozer’ is dead
- Court convicts self-acclaimed monarch, ‘Oba Dosunmu’ to 6months jailterm
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Ghali Alaaya over NNPCL’s appointment
- Reps Probe EFCC Over Failed Attempts To Rearrest Emefiele From Prison
- NYSC swears in 2,150 corps members in Kwara
- Ex-Rep member, Alajagusi is dead, Kwara Gov. mourns
- Press Week: All men and women must read this story
- Emir Sulu-Gambari mourns over demise of Sheikh Sha’aban and Baba Buhari
- Kwara Governor Mourns Late Scholar, Muyideen Sha’aban