Nigerian On-Air-personality, Umoh Unyine, is excited as she is set to say ”I do” to her fiance.
In a post shared on her Facebook page, Umoh revealed that she and her fiance met during the #ENDSARS prayer walk protest in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state.
Nigerian youths took to the streets in October 2020 to stage the #ENDSARS protest to demand an end to police brutality across the country. Some Christians took the protest a notch higher by staging prayer walks across the country.
It was during the prayer walk that Umoh met her man who she is set to wed. See what she wrote on social media below
”I’m usually not this nervous to make a post
But as it draws closer I realized that Gods word is to be shown to the world.
It began with #Endsars, #UyoPrayerWalk and today it is #PY2021
I’m glad we prayed.
- Ex-CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor’s marriage crashes
- BREAKING…CBN begins distribution of redesigned naira notes to banks
- Celine Dion cancels shows over incurable disease
- Reps disagree with CBN, orders suspension of cash withdrawal limit
- Abducted Ondo monarch regains freedom
- Petrol price disparity: Marketers issue seven-day ultimatum
- KWASSIP starts public workfare programme to alleviate poverty
- Again, naira loses to dollar, exchanges at 445.83
- Sanwo-Olu impregnated my mother in 1994 — Delta man claims he’s gov’s son
- Gov Ortom invites Buhari to commission Benue project