Seun Kuti, musician and youngest son of Afrobeat legend, Fela Anikulapo Kuti, has accused Nigerian politicians of arming bandits with guns.
In a trending video posted on social media, Seun stated that if Nigerians want banditry to end, all politicians in the country should write down a’ list of people they have given guns to’ so that the weapons can be retrieved.
”Politicians are the ones giving bandits guns in Nigeria. Let’s not act like we don’t know. If we want to end this banditry, all politicians should write down a list of people they’ve given guns to so we can go and collect it back. These are political thugs.”
Seun Kuti believed that once 2023 elections approach, banditry will reduce as many of the political thugs would be employed back by the politicians.
- Kwara Gov directs distribution of 20,000 50kg bags of maize*
- Meet Prince Fahad Okechukwu Emetumah, a Lawyer turned Musician
- Only security can guarantee peace, economic growth –Minister
- UNSCR 2250: FG, groups seek support for lasting peace among youths
- FG, Foreign Football Agents, Others Partner Obasa Cup
- Senators donate N1m each to victims of Kaduna drone misfire
- Kashim Shettima delivers Al-Hikmah convocation lecture
- (PHOTOS) IGP Egbetokun, Amb. Sulu-Gambari, others bag Al-Hikmah Ph.D
- AMR’ll account for 10 million annual deaths by 2050- WHO
- ANHEJ advocates for increased budgetary allocation to health sector