Aisha Yesufu, popular activist, on Tuesday, reacted to the warning issued to her by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.
Yesufu described Kanu as “made in China Shekau.”
The IPOB leader had warned Yesufu, a co-convener of BringBackOurGirls, BBOG, advocacy group to be “very careful” over her comment on the Eastern Security Network, ESN.
The activist had condemned ESN attack on Fulani herdsmen and killing of their cows in Isuikwuato area of Abia State.
She had wondered why the government would allow a parallel security outfit in the country.
Yesufu had declared the ESN action as unacceptable, which should not be condoned.
Against this backdrop, the IPOB leader warned the activist to be very careful.
However, Yesufu while sharing Kanu’s warning, wrote: “Tell the Made in China Shekau that I am not one of those #VictimMentality people that are swayed by his premature beard and stooped posture that he has taken on that have them kissing his feet with his infantile outbursts and decision making that have had him out in the cold.”
- Naira Notes: Supreme Court bans FG, CBN in a temporary ruling
- Wike donates N70million to families of three slain police officers
- TUC calls on FG to solve naira, fuel crises
- Petrol scarcity to end in one week– NNPC
- Lagos PDP mourns as deputy governorship candidate loses mum
- Plateau Govt hands over 32 missionary schools to original owners
- AMAZING…. Ohanaeze Ndigbo finally reveals candidates to support during elections
- Why I’m supporting Tinubu, AbdulRazaq— Latinwo
- INEC has no business with MC Olumo, but park managers– REC
- Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira scarcity