Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has thanked activists Aisha Yesufu and Bolatito Rinu Oduala, popularly known as Savvi Rinu, for acknowledging that Nigeria is a zoo.
It all started when Savvy Rinu, a Nigerian human right activist, renowned for being one of the leading forces in the #ENDSARS, campaign, tweeted, “Let’s be very honest. Is Nigeria not a zoo?
And in reaction to Savvi Rinu’s tweet, Aisha tweeted, “Calling Nigeria a zoo is actually a compliment.”
The Bring Back Our Girls campaigner, further explained that Nigeria “is worse” than a zoo, adding that “Killings don’t happen in zoos indiscriminately.
“It is more like a jungle but then killings in jungles is for a purpose. Nigeria is in a category of itself where killings happen indiscriminately with no purpose.”
And the IPOB leader, who has also used the word ‘zoo’ when referring to Nigeria due to bad leadership, responded by saying, “Thank you, @AishaYesufu. Thank you @SavvyRinu.
“Your epic acknowledgement that Nigeria is a ZOO is an inspiration to those that labour in seeking sensible and lasting solutions to Nigeria. #Biafra. #ESN.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport