Nnamdi Kanu reacts to Aisha Yesufu’s comments on Nigeria being worse than zoo
Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has thanked activists Aisha Yesufu and Bolatito Rinu Oduala, popularly known as Savvi Rinu, for acknowledging that Nigeria is a zoo.
It all started when Savvy Rinu, a Nigerian human right activist, renowned for being one of the leading forces in the #ENDSARS, campaign, tweeted, “Let’s be very honest. Is Nigeria not a zoo?
And in reaction to Savvi Rinu’s tweet, Aisha tweeted, “Calling Nigeria a zoo is actually a compliment.”
The Bring Back Our Girls campaigner, further explained that Nigeria “is worse” than a zoo, adding that “Killings don’t happen in zoos indiscriminately.
“It is more like a jungle but then killings in jungles is for a purpose. Nigeria is in a category of itself where killings happen indiscriminately with no purpose.”
And the IPOB leader, who has also used the word ‘zoo’ when referring to Nigeria due to bad leadership, responded by saying, “Thank you, @AishaYesufu. Thank you @SavvyRinu.
“Your epic acknowledgement that Nigeria is a ZOO is an inspiration to those that labour in seeking sensible and lasting solutions to Nigeria. #Biafra. #ESN.”
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- DSS confirms plot by disgruntled elements for Interim Government
- Naira gains, exchanges N461.24 against dollar
- Buhari approves appointment of 6 new Perm Secs.
- Gawuna accepts defeat, congratulates Kano Gov-elect
- Senate urges banks to resume operations in Akwa Ibom
- Man arrested for allegedly raping 9-month-old baby in Lagos
- One Judge dismissed, two others demoted in Niger state
- OYO SUBEB Monitors Unified Exams
- I won’t run from EFCC after handover — Wike
- NASS prescribes 5-yr jail term for defaulters in Fed Audit Bill