Bukola Hussain won Gold medal for the state in the 501 event, Grace Williams won Dilver in the 701, while Babafemi Segun picked bronze in the TDB category.
Reacting to the feat, the state Darts Coach, Tope Fatoye, applauded the performance of the athletes with optimism that more medals would be won in the remaining events yet to be decided.
Fatoye commended the state government for its support and encouragement.
This, he said, was responsible for the impressive performance of the state contingents to the sports festival.
Meanwhile, crisis brewed out in Squash men’s doubles final between the host Edo and Team Delta.
The match was abandoned midway into the final set as both sides were tie on 1-1.
It, however, took the intervention of security personnel to calm the situation.
ROYAL NEWS reports that final of the women’s teams event in squash will hold on Sunday between Kwara and Delta.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50