The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has deployed 2,000 Corp members for the 2016 service year Batch B to Gombe State.
The Head, Public Relations Unit of the NYSC in the state, Mrs Margaret Dakama made the disclosure in a statement on Tuesday in Gombe.
“The 2016 Batch B Orientation Course for Corps members deployed to Gombe State is scheduled to hold from Nov. 24 to Dec. 14, 2016.
“Gombe State is expecting about 2,000 Corps members for the orientation exercise for the batch,’’ the statement said.
According to the statement, registration will commence from Nov. 24 to midnight of Nov. 25, while the swearing is on Monday morning of Nov. 28 and the closing ceremony holds on Dec. 14.
It said that the exercise would hold at the temporary Orientation Camp, Science Technical College, Amada, Akko Local Government Area of the state.
The statement said the NYSC in Yobe State would also hold its Orientation Camp at Government College Kashere, in Akko Local Government Area simultaneously.
“We are soliciting the support of the Nigeria Union of Road Transport Workers and the people of Gombe State in directing the prospective Corps members to the Orientation Camp,’’ it added.
- NatureNews Targets 5bn Trees Plantation by 2030, Unveils ‘NaijaGreenProject’ Initiative
- NLC suspends nationwide protest
- Names of Tinubu’s aides following him to Qatar revealed (See List)
- Group petitions Tinubu, others over N20bn LGs fraud in Benue
- Banks to face N1trn recapitalization as Senate plans six years term for CBN Gov.
- BREAKING….Senate begins probe of Ajaokuta Steel Coy, NIOMCO over $496m payment
- (VIDEO) Vigilantes rescue abducted victims, kill one kidnapper, apprehend others in Kwara
- IOC’s Divestment: We Facilitate, Not Hinder Process — NNPCL
- Introduce Food Stamps prog to tackle hunger, Senate urges FG
- Senate confirms Bakari as NFIU director