Kyari said this while giving reasons for attending his mother’s burial which was held at Oba in Idemili North Local Government of Anambra State.
The event, which was attended by businessmen, politicians, musicians, and actors stirred reactions online after Abba Kyari was spotted in the pictures.
But, Kyari in a post on Facebook, said he attended the funeral despite his busy schedule because of Obi Cubana’s good nature.
His post read: “Obinna Iyiegbu popularly known as Obi Cubana is one of the most hardworking entrepreneurs and Humble personalities that I’ve known for many years. He’s a brother and Good Friend.
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note