Oluwo’s Queen, Firdaus delivers first child
Oluwo’s spokesman, Alli Ibrahim, in a statement issued on Wednesday said: “Oluwo expressed appreciation to Olodumare (God) for blessing my home with the handsome, promising child.
“Carrying a baby for months is tasking. I congratulate my queen on the arrival of a new child. She deserves accolades.
“I have strong trust in whatever comes out of her womb. The child shall be greater and be prosperous than me.
“Once again, congratulations to my beautiful, elegant, respectful and loving queen Firdaus.”
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Release arrested Eze Igbo immediately – Igbo Youths to DSS
- Obiajulu Uja: Lawyer claims man arrested mentally challenged
- I can marry man above 60 – Linda John
- WAEC releases 2023 results
- DSS, police arrest Eze Igbo who threatened to invite IPOB to Lagos
- Fayose threatens to sue PDP for suspending him, demands apology
- APC suspends NDDC Chairperson, Lauretta Onochie
- Lagos Govt to repair Third Mainland Bridge on Sunday
- APC group disowns former D-G
- APC optimistic of victory in Sokoto supplementary poll