The Ooni of Ife and Olori Silekunola Moronke Naomi have reportedly reconciled after a meeting between some elders and Naomi’s family.
This claim was made by Prince Eniola Ojajuni, a former Ondo State governorship candidate of the New Nigeria People’s Party (NNPP).
As an indigene of Ondo state, where Olori Naomi is from, Prince took to Facebook to give updates on the Yoruba royal couple’s relationship.
He claimed that elders from the Ooni’ side (Ile Ife) and elders from Akure, where Olori Naomi is from, met in the evening of Wednesday, Dec. 29, to help reconcile the couple.
He alleged that the meeting held in Akure and that the Olori’s mother “asked for forgiveness” on her daughter’s behalf.
“Battle is over!” He wrote alongside a photo of the Olori being led to a waiting car by Palace aides and uniformed officials.
He shared another post, welcoming the Olori back to the source (palace).
Despite Prince Eniola Ojajuni’s claim that the couple has reconciled, Olori Naomi’s post announcing the end of her marriage to the Ooni remains on her Instagram account.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- NiMet predicts cloudy, sunny weather conditions for three days
- Buhari hails Army over professionalism, bravery
- Police graduates 467 constables in Kwara
- Estate agent arraigned in court over alleged N3.4m fraud
- Photo News: Defence Minister, Salihi Magashi visits Kuje prison
- KUJE ATTACK: MINISTER OF DEFENCE INSPECTS MEDIUM SECURITY CUSTODIAL CENTRE
- 2022 Ilorin Grand Durbar: Kwara govt expresses more supports
- Bandits, vigilantes clash kill 12 persons in Plateau
- FG set to recruit 1million Nigerians for 2023 census exercise
- Police re-arrest jailbreaker in Ondo State