The PDP National Publicity Secretary, Mr Kola Ologbondiyan, said in Abuja, that the appointment was in pursuant of Section 29(2)(b) of the the party’s Constitution 2017 (as amended).
The Chairman of the committee according to Ologbondiyan, is retired Capt. Umar Bature, while Mr Yusuf Dambazzau is the Secretary.
“Other members of the committee are Mr Farouk Rijiya, Mr Barmo Kanoma, Alhaji Muhammadu Gummi and Alhaji Usamatu Aharazu Marafa.
“The rest are Mr Bala Zurmi, MrSani Ahmed Kaura , Ms Medinah Shehu and Mr Abba Oando (Youth), “he said.
Ologbondiyan said that the committee would oversee the affairs of the party in the state, for a period of not more than 90 days or until when a new state executive was elected in line with the provisions of the PDP Constitution 2017 (as amended).
“All party leaders, critical stakeholders, teeming members and supporters of our party in Zamfara are urged to remain united, as we collectively reclaim our stolen governorship mandate and move Zamfara State forward,” he said.
- Why I’m supporting Tinubu, AbdulRazaq— Latinwo
- INEC has no business with MC Olumo, but park managers– REC
- Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira scarcity
- Opposition behind naira frustration– Lai Mohammed
- Breaking…. IPMAN orders fuel stations to shutdown operations
- Turkey-Syria Earthquake: Death toll crosses 5,000
- Atiku pays courtesy visit to Bauchi traditional rulers
- FG tasks Hajj Institute on best services to pilgrims
- Man United massively transformed under Ten Hag – De Gea
- Naira redesign: Don’t make Nigerians scapegoats, says Atiku