The PDP National Publicity Secretary, Mr Kola Ologbondiyan, said in Abuja, that the appointment was in pursuant of Section 29(2)(b) of the the party’s Constitution 2017 (as amended).
The Chairman of the committee according to Ologbondiyan, is retired Capt. Umar Bature, while Mr Yusuf Dambazzau is the Secretary.
“Other members of the committee are Mr Farouk Rijiya, Mr Barmo Kanoma, Alhaji Muhammadu Gummi and Alhaji Usamatu Aharazu Marafa.
“The rest are Mr Bala Zurmi, MrSani Ahmed Kaura , Ms Medinah Shehu and Mr Abba Oando (Youth), “he said.
Ologbondiyan said that the committee would oversee the affairs of the party in the state, for a period of not more than 90 days or until when a new state executive was elected in line with the provisions of the PDP Constitution 2017 (as amended).
“All party leaders, critical stakeholders, teeming members and supporters of our party in Zamfara are urged to remain united, as we collectively reclaim our stolen governorship mandate and move Zamfara State forward,” he said.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 62 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate