PDP candidate, Umo Eno wins A’Ibom guber race
Umo Eno of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has been declared as the winner of the Akwa Ibom governorship election.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the declaration was done by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on Sunday.
Eno polled 356,348 votes to defeat Bassey Albert of the Young Progressives Party (YPP), who came second with 136,262 votes.
Akan Udofia of the All Progressives Congress came third with 129,602 votes.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- World Athletics bans transgender women from women’s competition
- I will run Peter Obi’s model of governance in Abia State – Alex Otti
- No clandestine meeting between Oriwoola, Tinubu– Onanuga
- I won election before without Peter Obi – Alex Otti
- IESA welcomes Alfanla’s emergence as UNILORIN’s Registrar-designate
- My suspension by Ayu last kick of a dead horse — Fayose
- 10th NASS: Experience, competence should be criteria for leadership positions —-Bamidele
- Nigeria Air to Take-off Before End of Buhari’s Administration—-Sirika
- NSIB Sets To Release Report Soon–– DG
- Ekweremadu, wife, doctor found guilty of organ trafficking