(PHOTOS) Referees’ Association Holds Delegates Conference In Kwara, Proposes VAR In Regional Stadiums
Arrangements have been concluded by the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) to install VAR in regional stadiums in the country as plans are underway to train and retrain referees to achieve the purpose .
NFF President, Mallam Ibrahim Gusau Stated this at the national elective delegates conference of the Nigeria Referees’ Association, held at Bovina view Hotels, Ilorin.
Mallam Ibrahim Gusau who was represented by the NFF official, Mallam Aminu Adebayo charged the incoming leadership of the association to come up with development plans, to forecast, plan, organize and ensure the future of Nigeria Referees are properly nurtured and watered towards the growth of the Nigeria Football.
Mallam Aminu who reiterated the unflinching support of the NFF to NRA in their quest to change the face of football in the Country, said installation of VAR is to aid the growth and development of football.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Tinubu commiserates with India over deadly train crash
- N2bn: Ex-Women Affairs Minister, Pauline Tallen reacts to rumoured EFCC’s arrest
- EFCC grills Buhari’s minister Pauline Tallen
- UN appoints Akinwumi Adesina, Muhtar, Nwuneli into new positions
- We won’t fix petrol prices again – NMDPRA
- Court affirms Iyorchia Ayu’s sack as PDP National Chairman
- Importer to CBN: Tell the truth, Naira has been devalued
- NLC to commence nationwide strike on Wednesday if new petrol price isn’t reversed
- Breaking….. Tinubu announces critical appointments, Gbajabiamila, Akume, Hadejia make list
- FG to fix one refinery before December — Kyari