The Vice Chancellor of the University of Calabar, Professor Flourence Obi, has disclosed that the 46year-old University is ready to honour the Group Managing Director/CEO of KAM Holding, Dr. Kamoru Yusuf, during the forthcoming convocation ceremonies of the institution.
ROYAL NEWS reports that UNICAL had scheduled her 34th convocation ceremonies to hold on Saturday 27th March 2021.
The VC stated this during her courtesy visit to the Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari at his palace.
She thanked the monarch for being outstanding and unique as one of the highly respected traditional rulers in the nation adding that, “we have discovered the KAM Holding CEO as an astute industrialist who loves his nation passionately.
“We went round his investments and I can boldly say that this an eminent Nigerian that the world must celebrate. For us at UNICAL, we are ready to celebrate him and make the world know that you have a proud son.”
In his remarks, Emir Sulu-Gambari thanked the authority of UNICAL for the honour well-deserved offered to the industrialist.
- No room for deadline extension, JAMB Registrar, Oloyede warns prospective applicants
- VIDEOS+PHOTOS: When Buhari visited Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero
- Abiola Bawuah becomes UBA CEO in Africa
- INEC investigates viral video of extortion during PVCs collection in Enugu
- Buhari inaugurates 10mw solar plant in Kano State
- Court remands woman for pouring hot water on her co-wife in Kwara
- UNA-USA Ambassador, Lady Tee Thompson applauds KAM Holding for promoting SDGs
- Why I am not allocating land in FCT – Minister
- Nigeria records 244 confirmed cases of Lassa fever, 37 deaths in 16 states and FCT
- 2023: Kwara Hausa/Fulani community adopts NNPP guber candidate