The Police spokesperson in Osun, SP Yemisi Opalola disclosed this in a statement on Tuesday.
It was gathered that the police, with other security outfits secured the release of the two abductees, a driver and one commuter, kidnapped along Ibadan/Akure road Saturday.
One victim was released in the early hours of Monday while the other was released on Tuesday morning.
The police claimed the abducted travellers were releases due to the pressure mounted on the abductors by the Police and other security agencies, adding that “No money was paid,” as ransom.
- Hypertension, Diabetes, Cancers, Others Responsible for 22% of Premature Deaths—WHO
- Breaking…… Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Croatia knocks out ‘confident’ Brazil from Qatar 2022 Fifa World Cup
- Cashless Policy: CBN meets Senate panel on cash withdrawal limit
- Labour Party sacks publicity secretary, Ogun chapter excos
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92