Publisher of Sahara Reporters, Omoyele Sowore has raised an alarm of the Nigeria Police Force allegedly trying to shake his family down after his younger brother was shot dead in Edo state.
Sowore in a Facebook post he shared, alleged that the Nigeria Police Force is allegedly charging them exorbitantly to ”discourage” them from getting autopsy for his murdered brother, Olajide Sowore.
He wrote: “Nigeria Police Force trying to shake my family down by charging us exorbitantly to discourage us from getting autopsy for my murdered brother, Olajide Sowore! Shame on Nigeria!”
- Election: Close down institutions, allow students vote– Reps to FG
- ICPC re-arrests former JAMB registrar Dibu Ojerinde
- Kwara Assembly approves extension of Acting Auditor-General’s tenure
- Ex-JAMB registrar opened fictitious accounts to conceal his identity– Witness
- No attempt to create conflict between Tinubu, Buhari will succeed – APC
- Lubcon bags West Africa’s best lubricant of year
- NYSC gets 8 new directors, promotes 1,123 others
- Senate confirms ex-I-G Arase as Chairman, Police Service Commission
- Bank customers decry scarcity of new Naira notes at ATMs, POS
- Senate suspends plenary till Feb. 28