Publisher of Sahara Reporters, Omoyele Sowore has raised an alarm of the Nigeria Police Force allegedly trying to shake his family down after his younger brother was shot dead in Edo state.
Sowore in a Facebook post he shared, alleged that the Nigeria Police Force is allegedly charging them exorbitantly to ”discourage” them from getting autopsy for his murdered brother, Olajide Sowore.
He wrote: “Nigeria Police Force trying to shake my family down by charging us exorbitantly to discourage us from getting autopsy for my murdered brother, Olajide Sowore! Shame on Nigeria!”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- NBC revokes licences of Ray Power FM, Silverbird TV, 50 other stations
- Nigerian Govt to block access to online loan firms
- No short shelf doses of COVID-19 vaccines in Nigeria — FG
- NiMet predicts 3-day rains, thunderstorms from Friday
- Emirates suspends flights to, from Nigeria
- Flight tickets skyrocket as aviation fuel hits N903
- PDP constitutes caretaker committee for Osun
- Osun Guber: Court strikes out suit against Ademola Adeleke
- Strike: Federal Govt’s offer miserable — ASUU
- Poultry farmers lament high cost of raw material