Politician, Shina Peller, is bereaved as he just lost his sister, Bimbo Peller.
He announced the passing on his Instagram page this afternoon. According to him, Bimbo, who has a set of twins, died in London.
”Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji’un. May Almighty Allah be merciful to my beloved sister @bimbopeller who passed away in London. It is the will of Allah and I appreciate those who sympathize with us. I appeal that we pray for her soul instead of calling or messaging me. May Allah forgive her for all her sins and grant her eternal rest. Amin yarobi” he wrote
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Train attack victims: FG reveals details on alleged ransome paid
- AbdulRazaq greets Muslims, attends Kwara’s annual Maulid celebration
- Buhari presents N20.51trn 2023 budget to National Assembly
- Gbajabiamila Pledges Timely Passage of 2023 Budget
- Al-Hikmah varsity Founder offers scholarships to late Sheikh Aboto’s children
- Oil theft has put economic diversification under serious threat—-Lawan
- BREAKING…Appeal Court orders ASUU to call off strike
- Buhari makes last budget presentation as president
- Nigeria needs increased budgetary allocation to make headway in pursuit for Universal Health Coverage—Fayemi
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday