President Muhammadu Buhari is now in Mali for a peace meeting in the troubled African country.
Buhari arrived in Bamako on Thursday, the capital of Mali for a peace talk.
His personal photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo, disclosed this via his Twitter handle.
The purpose of the meeting is to engage in further consultations towards finding a political solution to the crisis in Mali.
Sharing a photograph of Buhari wearing face mask, Omoboriowo wrote: “@MBuhari arrives Bamako, Mali for the peace mission by the ECOWAS Head of states.”
Buhari and some leaders of the Economic Community of West African State, ECOWAS, led by its Chairman, President Issoufou Mahamadou of Niger Republic, had agreed to meet in Mali to engage in further consultations towards finding a political solution to the crisis in the country.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- BREAKING…Appeal Court orders ASUU to call off strike
- Buhari makes last budget presentation as president
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday
- 2023: Be careful of politicians’ craftiness– Don warns journalists
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country