Kwara State Governor, Dr. Abdulfatah Ahmed has rejoiced with all Nigerians over the return of President Muhammadu Buhari from his medical vacation in London, United Kingdom.
Gov. Ahmed in a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Alh. Abdulwahab Oba thanked Almighty Allah for the quick recovery of the President and wished him continuous protection.
“I am delighted that Mr. President has fully recovered and ready to continue to deliver on the campaign promises of our party by improving on the economy, fighting corruption and strengthening security,” the governor said.
Governor Ahmed hoped that with the renewed vigour, President Buhari would consolidate on various successes recorded by his administration in the last two years.
Gov. Ahmed also commended Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo for his commitment in moving the country forward while holding forth for President Buhari.
He said the return of the President has shamed pessimists who do not wish the President and the country any good.
According to him, the support and prayers of Nigerians for President Buhari across political, ethnic and religious divides are indications of the love the masses have for the President.
Gov. Ahmed appealed to Nigerians to continue to be supportive of President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration in his determination to build a more united, strong and economically viable country.
Facebook Comments Box
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud
- OPINION: As Kunle Akogun Hits Diamond Age
- PHOTO NEWS: Late Emir of Dutse requests to be buried in public cemetery
- N34.1bn generated as IGR in 2022– Kwara Govt
- Buhari inaugurates new MOFI Board, says FG targets N100trn