President Muhammadu Buhari has commiserated with the family of the Presiding Justice of the Kano Division of the Court of Appeal, Justice Mukhtar Hussain.
In a condolence message, released by his Senior Special Assistant, on Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu, late Wednesday night in Abuja, President Buhari said: “Justice Hussain’s passing is a huge loss to the country. The country’s jurisprudence, governance and politics were enriched by his rich knowledge and strong conscience.
”He has left an indelible mark on the country’s judicial, political and administrative landscapes.”
The president also condoled with the government and people of Bauchi State, the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN), friends and associates of the late jurist, praying to Allah to grant the departed paradise.
- Why I stripped naked to pray for Tinubu’ victory– Olaiya Igwe
- Labour Party suspends Arabambi over anti-party activities
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution