Governor Bello Matawalle on Monday August 24, presented gold bars and precious stones mined from Zamfara state which he governs to President Buhari.
Governor Matawalle was accompanied by Alhaji Bashir Hadejia during the presentation at the Presidential Villa last night.
President Buhari’s personal assistant on Broadcast media, Buhari Sallau wrote as he shared the photos;
President Muhammadu Buhari last night at his residence, the State House, Abuja, received Governor of Zamfara State, Dr. Bello Muhammad Matawalle accompanied by Alhaji Bashir Hadejia.
Gov. Matawalle was at the State House to present some gold bars and other precious stones mined in his State.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Train attack victims: FG reveals details on alleged ransome paid
- AbdulRazaq greets Muslims, attends Kwara’s annual Maulid celebration
- Buhari presents N20.51trn 2023 budget to National Assembly
- Gbajabiamila Pledges Timely Passage of 2023 Budget
- Al-Hikmah varsity Founder offers scholarships to late Sheikh Aboto’s children
- Oil theft has put economic diversification under serious threat—-Lawan
- BREAKING…Appeal Court orders ASUU to call off strike
- Buhari makes last budget presentation as president
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday