The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have shared a video that gives a glimpse into their family life.
Prince William and Kate Middleton, who wed on April 29, 2011, released the video on April 29, 2021, to thank supporters for sending “kind messages” on their tenth wedding anniversary.
The clip was posted to the @kensingtonroyal Instagram page with an accompanying message which read: “Thank you to everyone for the kind messages on our wedding anniversary. We are enormously grateful for the 10 years of support we have received in our lives as a family. W & C”
In the short video, Kate Middleton, 39, Prince William, 38,and their three children – Prince George, 7, Princess Charlotte, 5, and Prince Louis, 3, can be seen enjoying some family time outdoors.
Donning co-ordinated casual-wear, Prince William and his family are seen climbing the sand dunes on the beach in Norfolk, sitting around the campfire toasting marshmallows in the countryside and playing the garden of their Anmer Hall residence.
Thank you to everyone for the kind messages on our wedding anniversary. We are enormously grateful for the 10 years of support we have received in our lives as a family. W & C
— The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (@KensingtonRoyal) April 29, 2021
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday
- 2023: Be careful of politicians’ craftiness– Don warns journalists
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion