Actress Ada Ameh has slammed Actress Bukky Black for supporting Actor Baba Ijesha who was arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting a minor.
ROYAL NEWS reported earlier that Bukky who spoke in Yoruba in a video shared online, placed a curse on people who kick others when they are down. She added that Ijesha who is being accused of a crime he committed 7 years ago without evidence, was set up 7 years later because he got popular in the movie industry.
Bukky further said she wants people to look for a solution to the issue on ground and that she doesn’t care if she’s insulted for airing her opinion.
Reacting to this Ada Ameh stated that Bukky is not supposed to be counted among women. Ameh who maintained that entertainers are one in spite of the movie industry they belong to, described the veteran Yoruba actress as a ”stupid woman” who is ignoring the pains of having a child.
She also maintained that an injustice against one woman is an injustice against all.
Watch the video below;
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign