The remains of late Alhaji Musa Saleh-Kwankwaso, the father of ex-Kano State Governor, Sen. Rabiu Musa-Kwankwaso has been buried in Kano.
Sale-Kwankwaso, who until his death was the Makaman Karaye, died in the early hours of Friday, in Kano, at the age of 93.
The funeral prayer was led by a renowned Kano-based Islamic scholar, Sheikh Aminu Daurawa, who prayed for the repose of the deceased’s soul and for the family to have the fortitude to bear the loss.
Hundreds of sympathisers attended the funeral prayer, held immediately after the Jumaat prayer, at the residence of the former governor along Miler road Bompai, Nasarawa Local Government Area.
Among those in attendance were, former gov. of Jigawa State, Sule Lamido, Sen. Rufa’i Hanga, Kawu sumaila, Ganduje’s commissioners of Local government, Murtala Sule Garo, and that of Rural development, Musa iliyasu Kwankwaso.
Late Sale-Kwankwaso left behind two wives, 19 children and many grandchildren.
- INEC investigates viral video of extortion during PVCs collection in Enugu
- Buhari inaugurates 10mw solar plant in Kano State
- Court remands woman for pouring hot water on her co-wife in Kwara
- UNA-USA Ambassador, Lady Tee Thompson applauds KAM Holding for promoting SDGs
- Why I am not allocating land in FCT – Minister
- Nigeria records 244 confirmed cases of Lassa fever, 37 deaths in 16 states and FCT
- 2023: Kwara Hausa/Fulani community adopts NNPP guber candidate
- LASU Senate elects Omobitan new Deputy VC
- Abuja /Kaduna train to resume operations on Tuesday
- Diezani drags EFCC to court to recover seized assets