A lawsuit seeking to disqualify the governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Siminalaye Fubara from contesting the 2023 elections, has been dismissed by a Federal High Court in Port Harcourt.
The lawsuit was filed by an aspirant of the PDP, Chief Morgan West. He had alleged that Fubara was not a member of the party and did not have a valid PDP membership card, among other issues.
Ruling on the case on Friday, November 4, Justice Adamu T. Mohammed struck out the lawsuit on grounds of incompetence and lack of jurisdiction.
More to come…
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules
- Osun: Adeleke’s emergence as Gov divine– Traditional worshippers
- Aisha Buhari now wears dress meant for 3 people– Solomon Dalung
- A’Ibom YPP Guber Candidate Jailed For 42Yrs
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG
- Angry youths set ablaze Iree Oba’s Palace in Osun
- Oyetola left N76bn debt, says Osun Govt