ROYAL NEWS gathered that the billionaire businessman died from COVID-19 complications on Wednesday.
According to family sources, the socialite died on Wednesday at an isolation facility in Lagos.
He was born on April 2, 1956, to the family of late Babatunde Akin-Olugbade, Balogun of Owu and a wealthy businessman.
He attended Corona School, King’s College, Lagos and London University.
Akin-Olugbade had his master’s degree in law at University of California and obtained his doctorate degree in company law at Cambridge University.
- BREAKING…Dogara dumps APC for PDP
- Adeleke commences salary payment, vows to restore good governance
- Ronaldo signs £173m deal with Al-Nassr
- Zenith Bank wins Bank of the Year
- Late Onijagbo was a great servant of God— Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Emir of Ilorin mourns late Onijagbo, Oba Fagbemi
- I’m thinking of getting married for sex, says Juliana Olayode
- DMO raises concern over Nigeria’s debt
- BREAKING…Yoruba King, Onijagbo of Ijagbo dies
- Commissioner kidnapped in Benue