All Progressives Congress (APC) has lost another party chairman The deceased, Alhaji Ganiu Adebisi, was the Odiolowo/Ojuwoye Local Council Development Area.
He was aged 73. Tbe late party bods died after a brief illness.
He will be buried at his house in Ijoko later Tuesday, 19 May, 2020.
Alhaji Adebisi was a veteran politician. Before he became the Odiolowo-Ojuwoye LCDA APC Chairman, he was chairman of the Council’s Community Development Committee (CDC) for many years.
Alhaji Adebisi was a veteran politician who has been in politics since days of the aborted Third Republic when he was a prominent member of the defunct Social Democratic Party (SDP).
He was also a prominent member of the Primrose group which supported the governorship ambition of Chief Dapo Sarumi.
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note