All Progressives Congress (APC) has lost another party chairman The deceased, Alhaji Ganiu Adebisi, was the Odiolowo/Ojuwoye Local Council Development Area.
He was aged 73. Tbe late party bods died after a brief illness.
He will be buried at his house in Ijoko later Tuesday, 19 May, 2020.
Alhaji Adebisi was a veteran politician. Before he became the Odiolowo-Ojuwoye LCDA APC Chairman, he was chairman of the Council’s Community Development Committee (CDC) for many years.
Alhaji Adebisi was a veteran politician who has been in politics since days of the aborted Third Republic when he was a prominent member of the defunct Social Democratic Party (SDP).
He was also a prominent member of the Primrose group which supported the governorship ambition of Chief Dapo Sarumi.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal