Alhaji Sanusi Mohammed has been appointed as the new Emir of Kaura-Namoda in Zamfara State, ROYAL NEWS has learnt.
This was contained in a statement signed by the Special Adviser to Governor Bello Matawalle on Media and Publicity, Alhaji Zailani Baffa, on Wednesday.
He said “The appointment of the new Emir followed recommendation from the Kaura-Namoda Traditional Council as enshrined in the selection procedure.
Alhaji Sanusi Mohammed succeeded the late Emir, Alhaji Mohammed Ahmed Asha who passed away three days ago following a brief illness.
Until his appointment, the 40 year old Alhaji Sanusi Mohammed was a serving Major in the Nigerian Army.
While praying, once again for the repose of the deceased Emir, Matawalle wished the new Emir a successful reign.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal
- Multichoice, stakeholders reject pay-per-view for TV
- Money to fix Nigeria stolen on daily basis – ICPC