Lagosians protesting at the #SARMUSTEND campaign sang Davido’s FEM to the state governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, when he came out to address them outside the state government house in Alausa today October 13.
The protesters were at the state government house to demand an end to police brutality. Sanwo-Olu came out to meet with them but in the middle of his speech, the DJ who came along with the protesters started playing Davido’s ‘FEM’.
The protesters began to sing, forcing the governor to stop his speech.
Watch the video below;
— Vinnie (@vinz6199) October 13, 2020
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note