Saudi Arabia releases date on when Ramadan fasting will start
AUTHORITY of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has confirmed that the 2023/1444 ramadan fasting will commence on Thursday, ROYAL NEWS reports.
This is as a result of the fact that no crescent was sighted today (Tuesday).
Confirming this through Haramain Sharifain on Tuesday the kingdom said “Subsequently, Thursday 23rd March 2023 will be the first day of Ramadan 1444.
According to a statement released today “The Crescent for the month of Ramadan was NOT SEEN in Saudi Arabia today subsequently Thursday 23rd March 2023 will be the first Day of Ramadan.
“Taraweeh Prayers will begin in the Two Holy Mosques following Isha Prayers tomorrow” the statement said.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- NGF: Tinubu congratulates Gov. AbdulRazaq, Uzodinma
- Alleged N4bn: EFCC drills Ex-Gov. Kayode Fayemi in Ilorin
- I never indicated interest to be 10th Assembly’s Senate President— Lawan
- Insecurity: Tinubu gives Service Chiefs Matching Order
- Breaking…..CBN debunks rumour on alleged Naira devaluation
- Folashade Tinubu adds ‘First Daughter of FRN’ to her Twitter bio
- INEC rejects certified true copies of documents tendered by Atiku, PDP
- CBN devalues Naira to 630 per dollar
- Hajj 2023: Again, MAX Air makes another emergency landing in Kano
- How MDAs abused N3.8trn Service Wide Vote, by Senate