Hip Hop couple, Saweetie and Quavo have sparked split speculation after the pair unfollowed one another on Instagram.
The beauty, 27, and her Migos star, 29, have been dating since 2018, before eagle-eyed fans spotted that Saweetie had unfollowed Quavo first before he returned the favour.
Saweetie later hinted that their relationship was over after she gave an interview in which she declared ‘I don’t like liars’ but refused to confirm who she was referring to.
During an interview with Justin LaBoy on the Respectfully Justin YouTube channel, Saweetie was asked about the most disrespectful thing a man had done to her.
She responded: ‘He break your heart… it’s the last straw…’ but would not be drawn on who the man was.
‘I think it’s lying. It’s the principle, I don’t like liars.’
The pair’s romance began on Instagram in 2018 when he DM-ed her a snowflake emoji referencing her 2017 hit, ICY GRL.
I told her, “You an icy girl, you need a glacier boy,”‘ Quavo (born Quavious Marshall) said in the August edition of GQ.
Saweetie (born Diamonté Harper) replied: ‘And I sent him the stir-fry [emoji] back’ referencing Migos’ 2017 hit song.
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note